This Norwegian course is a collaboration between:
The course is held by Yuko Ringdal and include both Norwegian language teaching and learning about Norwegian culture, as well as the opportunity to use Norwegian as part of group dialogue. You may read more about the teacher here.
- Level: A1a (beginners).
- 26. March – 23. May. 8 weeks – two days a week, 48 hours total.
- Tuesday & Thursday: 9:00 – 12:00 (AM)
- Teaching materials: «På Vei 2018»
- Course price: NOK 500,- (Teaching materials are not included in the price.).
- Place: Ny-Krohnborg culture center – Rogagaten 9, 5055 Bergen.
The course is mixed (both women and men) and follow national recommendations for, among other things, no religious face-covering garments in educational situations.
The course requires a minimum of 6 partisipants.
Students are expected to attend all course days. After three days of absence, the student is considered to have withdrawn from the course. The course fee will not be refunded if the student withdraws.
Students have to buy their own books as well as a glossary in their own language / a language they understand well. Glossaries in 28 different languages have been created especially for this course.
The course is now full and closed for registration.
— oOo —